Friday, June 6, 2008

Bicycle in Florence, Italy




For some reason I love hearing my name called out in the street -- gives a city a small-town feel. Today it was my friend Lisa whose voice stopped me. Our schedules have changed recently and we do not get to see each other as often as before. I miss hanging out with her. Allora, she caught me as I was riding down Via Fiesolana and she took this image of me with my new bike. I was headed to the station to buy a train ticket for tomorrow evening.

Besides being fun, my bike has also been a big help: I am still moving into my new place, slowly taking art supplies from storage and bringing them home on my bike. On my way tonight, I passed Piazza Santa Croce and I am wishing that I would be here in Florence when the event they are putting up all of these bleachers for happens. But instead, I am heading to the mountains near Austria for the weekend.

Ciao, ciao,
Kelly

2 comments:

Gene P. said...

Kelly,
I'll try this comment-thing again.

Your Master-walk Art continues to be greater. You are even receiving publicity which confirms your efforts.

Your photos and you are both beautiful.

Have a great mountain weekend.
Gene P.

Kelly Borsheim Artist said...

Thank you, Gene. Will post images of the Alps soon!

you are way too kind!
grazie,
Kelly