Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teaching Art in Texas and a Florence Sunset

Cari Amici,

Ciao, come stai? I am currently planning my teaching schedule for this summer’s return to central Texas. The locations and class subjects have yet to be determined, but if you are interested in something specific and/or new topics, please send me an e-mail. Past classes have included: Sculptural Anatomy, Figure Sculpture, Sculpting Hands and Feet, Stone Carving, and Web Site Creation for Artists. I can also add to this: Drawing the Human Figure

And by all means, forward this item to anyone you think might be interested in learning some art. If you do write to tell me what classes interest you, please also include your preferred (or perhaps “CANNOT MAKE IT”) dates and let me know if you prefer weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon, or evening time slots. I will try to accommodate as many students as I can.

Thank you for all of your interest and I hope you enjoy this sunset image over the famous Ponte Vecchio in Florence, Italy, that I took tonight.

A dopo,
Kelly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff............I am a sculptures manufacturer supplier and looking for partners globally. If any one interest please contact me through this website.

Richard Womack said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh..........Stunning,
Patterns in light!

Kelly Borsheim Artist said...

Aw, shucks. Thank you. But I guess that I am not really responsible. Still, it is good to get such a charming reaction to the image of the sunrays over the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. I was a bit disappointed with how little of the real view was captured on my little point-and-shoot. But glad that I could share some idea of what I saw with you. Thanks for reading!
Kelly