Thursday, August 6, 2015

Colorful Abstract Paintings



Dear Art Lover,     
      Every artist, like every person probably, goes through a variety of phases through his life.  If you are like me, perhaps you see your phases as a connected part of a longer process.  I hope that each phase shows a mind at work. 
    
     Today I thought that I would share with you my “colorful macro phase” or the use of the human figure as abstract patterns because I zoomed in on them… and my attempts to push myself into bright color, which is an area in which I have never felt particularly comfortable.  These were done in 2005, before I began street painting in Italy and really diving into color.

     So, to remind you of the deal:
   
Legs in Purple and Blue Abstract painting of Human Figure

     I would like to offer, for the month of August 2015 only, selected paintings and drawings for about half the price as my going rate these days.  These are older works, but ones that for one reason or several others, I cannot stand the idea of destroying.  You may preview images before I post them here on my Facebook page.  

Please contact me directly if you see something you love and would like to add to your art collection.  Here goes the first one… 

"Legs in Purple and Blue" AVAILABLE ORIGINAL Art
38 x 24 inches oil on canvas  [framed]
copyright 2005 Kelly Borsheim http://www.borsheimarts.com/painting/room08.htm

August 2015 Price:  $400  [plus any Texas sales tax and/or shipping]


Torso with Blue Abstract painting of Human FigureTorso with Red Abstract painting of Human Figure


Torso (Back) with Blue
40" x 18" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
2005 Kelly Borsheim
http://www.borsheimarts.com/painting/room08.htm
August 2015 Price:  $400  [plus any Texas sales tax and/or shipping]


Torso with Red
40" x 18" oil on gallery-wrapped canvas
2005 Kelly Borsheim
http://www.borsheimarts.com/painting/room08.htm
August 2015 Price:  $400  [plus any Texas sales tax and/or shipping]


OR buy all three of these paintings for $1100 and receive FREE PACKAGING AND SHIPPING!  Offer ends August 31, 2015.

     And here is a fun shot of the three oil paintings hung together: Torso with Red, Legs, and Torso with Blue [Kelly on right], Urban Groove Salon solo exhibit by Kelly Borsheim  [Austin, Texas, 2010]
Please contact me for more information.    http://www.borsheimarts.com/contact.htm

Happy weekend.  I am off to prepare my Italian Visa application.  Thank you and as always…

Peace,

Kelly
~ Kelly Borsheim, sculptor and painter

Art Exhibit Austin Texas Abstract painting of Human Figure

No comments: