Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tantalizing Tasmania



Dear Art lover,

     My new art newsletter is published after some serious editing.  I hope that you enjoy “Tantalizing Tasmania” at:

CONTENTS of Borsheim Art News:
*  New Work:  Tasmania in the Clouds - Landscape Painting
*  Tasmania:  More images
*  Future Travel Plans:  Models Wanted PLUS
*  Blog Highlights:  Portrait Painting Process in Umag, Croatia
*  Subscription Info.

      I only knew of Tasmania because of the cartoon and I had nicknamed my paternal grandfather the “Tasmanian Devil.”  He was a lot of fun.  I used to think that Tasmania was a make-believe place.  Now I know it is a fantastical, but real, place!

      See Devils in the Sanctuary and other goodies in Tasmania.  I am afraid that you will have to go to my Web site to see these images, but it is easy… just click:

     And, as always, thank you for your continued interest.  Share this with anyone you think might appreciate it! 
Kelly

~ Kelly Borsheim, sculptor, painter, writer, teacher






No comments: