Tuesday, December 11, 2007

La Perla - Shopping in Italy




Walking home in a misty night recently, I saw this storefront on a main road in central Florence, Italy. Now, how delightful is that? Is there any place in the United States that is so comfortable with this sort of display? ha ha

BTW, La Perla means in Italian 'the pearl' or 'the bead'

Oh la la. ;-)
Happy holidays. I head to Bologna this afternoon and fly back to Texas from that city early in the morning -- assuming that my travel agent fixes his error. He changed my itinerary without my knowledge and I was apparently supposed to be on a flight THIS morning. Doh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now thats what i'm talking about, he he. what colors did you get for yourself, lol...Rodney

Anonymous said...

Visit www.italiansite.net
you can fin a lot of italian web sites in english version of italian arts.