Wednesday, September 9, 2009

AVAA 32nd Anniversary Art Exhibit


Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I am feeling overwhelmed as I try to finish photographing my new marble sculpture and also write the Web pages and tribute to my friend Vasily.

In case I do not get my newsletter out in time, I just wanted to invite those I could to tomorrow evening’s (Wednesday, 9 September) art reception. I have one painting and one sculpture chosen in this exhibit that features over 65 artists, including guest artist Ray Donley.

I hope you will get a chance to see this exhibit. I will be at the reception on 9 September, as well as giving an art talk on September 20th.

"The 32nd Anniversary Exhibit & Reunion" (group exhibit)
Austin Visual Arts Association (AVAA)
Julia C. Butridge Gallery in the Dougherty Arts Center
1110 Barton Springs Road
Austin, Texas 78704 USA
Web site: http://www.avaaonline.org

4 - 28 September 2009
Reception: 9 Sept. Wednesday (AFTER Labor Day), 6 - 8 p.m.
Artist Talk: 20 September, starts at noon

No comments: