Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Italian Puppeteers - Florence, Italy


So, I am awake all night - just restless I guess. And the night is surprisingly warm and after 2 am, quiet. I am still trying to catch up with all of what I want to do this week. But here is the view of last Sunday's puppeteers in the Piazza San Marco in Florence, Italy. The day was beautiful and I loved hearing the music that went with their act drifting up to my room while I painted.

Thank you to all who sent me feedback on my new blog, as well as the two requests for my "Blue Madonna" -- she is now SOLD. And the request for the dancing olive trees of Tuscany to become a painting -- I may try a landscape, so stay tuned . . .

And thank you to Alyson Stanfield who pointed out to me that this blog only allows Google users. I have a lot to learn about this blogging stuff. Alyson in Golden, Colorado, USA, writes a fabulous newsletter for artists, and has an interesting and useful blog, as well as tele-classes, e-books, and more. Check out her site and offerings at:
blog --> http://www.artbizblog.com

Now, I am off to paint more! Ciao, ciao, K

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twas nothing. I'm just so glad to see you blogging and sharing your world more frequently. Ah, to be in Italia! I can live vicariously through your words and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I loved reading your comments and seeing the photos. Please keep it up. Everything you are sharing is so interesting.

Judi from Cedar Creek, TX
and BFAG

Amber said...

I also enjoy your blogging, Kelly. I appreciate the stories and getting a better idea of your daily experiences! Thank you.