Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuscan Mural Start

Dear Art Lover,
     This is by no means an original idea, but what do you do when you want a room with a view and cannot get permission from the city to put a large window in your home?  Well, if you know a muralist, why not create a finestra finta [a false window]?

      And thus, my second mural in Tuscany has begun.  I do not expect this to be as quickly executed as my first mural (here:  http://borsheimarts.com/painting/murals.htm

     I received a request from someone I have no desire to refuse to teach him how to make art.  This will be our first project.  However, this person has a full life and helps a lot of people in this mountain community.  So, let us see what sort of time he may devote to painting!

    Here is the start of the project.  I am prepared to have some fun with this!  So, stay tuned . . .

Site of future Tuscan Mural
Site of future Tuscan Mural

Painting the window frame on the Tuscan mural
Painting the window frame on the Tuscan mural


Thank you.
Peace,
Kelly



No comments:

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.