Thursday, February 7, 2013

Art Workshops Pastel Sight-Size


Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I am planning to be in Florida, Texas, and North Carolina (USA) around mid-May to mid-June... I would love to teach some workshops in one or more of these areas. Please contact me if you are interested in learning something artistic (tell me what) and are near any of these areas. Thank you. I will focus on 2-dimensional art this time since I will be flying in from Italy and logistics and supplies/tools may be an issue for me. I see that May 24-May 27 is Memorial Day weekend: I am not sure how that impacts you. Thank you for the feedback!

Thus far, the votes are coming in for pastel painting workshop and using the Sight-Size method of drawing and painting. Pictured here is the pastel painting “Reluctant Temptress”

"Reluctant Temptress"

12" x 9"
Pastel on Pastelbord
© Kelly Borsheim

Like this original pastel painting? There is a one-time offer going on right now to celebrate my “taking the plunge to full-time” art anniversary. Act before 15 February and enjoy more art for your bucks. See details of the twelfth anniversary ART EVENT, here: http://www.borsheimarts.com/news/2013_01_GuggenheimSerraBilbao.htm

No comments: