Thursday, February 11, 2010

For the Love of Art



Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

You are invited to come out to see my terra-cotta sculpture of a married couple (both models) who posed for me a little while ago. “The Original Love Story" was chosen by the juror for an exhibit this month titled “For the Love of Art” A lot of my friends and colleagues will be present this Friday evening and I would love to see you there . . .

Artists' Reception: 12 Feb 2010: 6 - 9 p.m.
Exhibit Runs: 8 - 27 February 2010

"For the Love of Art" (Juried by Beryl Kerwick):
37 artists
AUSTIN ART SPACE
7739 Northcross Drive, Suite Q (Behind Northcross Mall)
Austin, Texas 78757
Phone: 512-771-2868

GALLERY OPEN HOURS:
Friday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
and by appointment

Happy Birthday to THREE of my family members: Steve, Uncle John, and Alex!



2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a good show and see lots of people ... and sell your piece!

Anonymous said...

Well done Kelly.
I love your title!
Good Luck at the Reception, sorry we can't be there.
Best Wishes,
Gene and Eliana