Friday, August 7, 2009

Mirabell Palace Wedding Hall Salzburg

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

The SchlossMirabell or Mirabell Palace in Salzburg, Austria, contains the Marmorsaal (Marble Hall) also called Trauungs-Saal. People travel from great distances to be married inside these luxurious settings.



I really had not researched at all my trip to Salzburg and so was very fortunate that my friend Sylvia wanted to show me many things that are special in her area of Austria. She noticed as we entered the stairwell that the Trauungs-Saal was open and said that this is rare, encouraging me to hurry on up and take a peek inside the slightly open door.

PS I have recently published my art newsletter (sign-up via my Web site). check it out online at www.borsheimarts.com/news/2009_08.htm


No comments: