Friday, October 19, 2007

Painting - Pizza in Munich, Germany - Lovers


I would like to introduce you to a new small painting on wood. Her title is “Pizza in Munich.” Yes, perhaps this is a silly title, and I am open to suggestions. I visited München in September 2006, on my way from Prague to Florence. While I was only there for a 6-hour layover from the train, it was Oktoberfest time and I enjoyed my brief visit.

While sightseeing, I was struck by the image created by this young couple, obvious travelers with backpack in plain sight, taking a dinner break in front of a charming fountain that emphasized their beautiful forms.

Painted in sepia tones, this painting on a panel measures 24 x 18 cm (9.5 x 7 inches). She is available for (US) $180, with a $20 shipping fee (I will ship her directly from Florence, Italy. If interested, please just contact me (e-mail is best) and we will work it out.

And again – thank you so much for reading and for your interest in my work!
Ciao, ciao,
Kelly

No comments: