Sunday, September 9, 2007

Life in Florence, Italy

9-9-07: Perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Kelly Borsheim. I am an artist.

I arrived in Italy two days ago, but without one of my suitcases. Bummer. I am still waiting for its delivery to Florence (from the Bologna aeroporto). I have been staying at a friend's place until I move into my rented room tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I just finished sending out a brand new artnewletter: http://borsheimarts.com/news/2007_09.htm
and reacquainting myself with this city.

Thank you for reading.
Kelly

2 comments:

CREATIVEGoddess said...

Kelly, I love your work and I'm delighted to see you've started a blog -in Florence no less!!

Say, can you also tell us whom you went thru to rent your apt and how you like your lifestyle within your apt? I would love to do something like this one day.

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Lisa

Alssareh Riyadh said...

اهم الخدمات التى تقدمها شركة انوار الحرمين فى مجالات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى بجدة مكة الطائف الرياض

شركه نقل عفش بجده

نقل عفش الرياض

شركات نقل العفش من جدة للامارات

شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الاردن

شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات

شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات

نقل عفش مكة

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن

نقل عفش جدة