Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Olive Harvest III Tuscany Italy

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

Wow, this holiday week has already been a doozy! Last night I enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving dinner hosted by one of my long-time blog readers Barbara Barrett that I finally got to meet this past summer. Barbara filled me up with such good food and her warm environment, visiting “long-time” friends and meeting a few new ones that I was finally asleep before midnight. You know you need it when your friends start commenting on how tired you look. Boh!

So, today, I also take the lazy man’s out and just post more images of my wonderful weekend during la raccolta delle olive (olive harvest) here in Tuscany, Italy. [P.S. The images of me were taken by 10-year-old Marco, for the most part. Feel free to leave comments on my blog site.]


2 comments:

Gene P. said...

What a busy Blog!
Do you feel more Italian now that you are a professional olive picker?
Thanks for Sharing.
Gene P.

Kelly Borsheim Artist said...

oops -- too many fotos, Gene? Not sure I will ever feel Italian, but certainly not until I can understand the language better. But I have to say that it felt GREAT to climb even short trees and to share this time with these people.