Sunday, August 16, 2009

Salzburg Austria

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I will soon be wrapping up my writings about Salzburg, but since I am not a landscape artist, I just want to share some of these images in one way or another.

There are so many things to do in this area and I confess I did not cross much off of the list. However, I did enjoy some really good chocolate from several of the many confectioneries.





In closing, remember that salz means ‘salt’ and I took this image of a store that sold all kinds of salt products, including these salts for the bath. And no, just because this graffiti shown in the last image says “Texas,” I am not responsible. Sylvia asked me to explain the other line sprayed onto this wall. She liked this idea: “Neither of us can go to heaven unless the other gets in . . .”




Happy Birthday, my friend Vasily Fedorouk!


No comments: