Saturday, September 6, 2008

Against the Dying of the Light Sculpture


Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I am so excited! And I owe many thanks to a generous collector of original art, who took advantage of my monthly payment plan offer. I not only received financial assistance in continuing my work in Italy this past year, but together we were also able to realize my newest bronze sculpture.

This autobiographical artwork is titled “Against the Dying of the Light” and he stands a total of 56 inches tall (x 14” x 13”). I created this work while thinking of the beauty and triumph in the struggle against something that feels greater than oneself. Two large hands grab a man’s extended legs as he angrily resists the pull, arching his back and clenching his fingers.

I did not create this bronze figurative sculpture to decorate someone’s living room. This work is intense and people recognize this and that is the word most often used in the description. I am OK with that. This sculpture composition is honest and pure . . . and I hope you agree, beautiful.

Many collectors have taken advantage of my monthly payment plan for adding my works to their collections. Basically, the offer is this: pay a non-refundable (but transferable) one-third deposit and then choose the amount and the date in each month in which you would like to purchase your Borsheim artwork. And the best part: NO finance charges!

Combine this with my pre-casting / introductory price on this new bronze sculpture, and it becomes easy to obtain the original art that you want. The Introductory Price on “Against the Dying of the Light” will be offered through the 15th of November. After that date, the price goes up 12%.

Contact me for more details.

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool, very cool. girl you are the master. i'm very proud and happy for you. huggs kisses...Rodney

Jo Castillo said...

This is fantastic. Congratulations. Sounds like you had fun playing in the rocks. I am amazed at what you see in them and then bring it to finish for us to share in your sculpture. Thanks, Kelly.