Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Charcoal Drawings

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

What a busy week! January 11 marks the ninth anniversary of my “taking the plunge” to be a full-time artist. Nine years! Scary, exciting, and still loving it.

I am still putting together my art newsletter about the savings on art this month to help me celebrate, but in the meantime I have been working to update my site, especially the 2-D section.

Thus far, I have organized the charcoal drawings that I have done over the last several years and added some new images, such as the one included here today. I do not think that I realized just how many I have drawn until I began to group them together. While I still want to improve my productivity, I guess I should not beat myself up so much about it.

Check it out:

http://www.borsheimarts.com/charcoaldrawings.htm


Thank you for being a part of it all!
Cheers,
Kelly


1 comment:

Andrew said...

You've definitely replicated the 3D feeling in the 2D drawing. Amazing.

Congratulations on 9 years!