Sunday, September 24, 2017

Vernazza Cinque Terre Spotlight Splash Drawings



Dear Art Lover,
     Here are two of my recent charcoal drawings finished:  Spotlight and Splash.  They were inspired by a trip to the Cinque Terre in Italy… specifically, the coastal town of Vernazza.  Where the mountains meet the sea, drama often ensues.  And with what beauty!  I hope you enjoy these works.  They may sell individually, but I offer a savings if bought together or with any other of my artworks.  I will include free shipping so the math is easy.  See some process images and prices online:

Spotlight original charcoal drawing of sun, clouds sea cliffs Vernazza Cinque Terre Italy


Splash original charcoal drawing of sun, clouds sea cliffs Vernazza Cinque Terre Italy


     So, I recently published days ago my September art newsletter with the theme, “Wind, Water, and Wisteria” because alliteration is just fun.  You may read the whole thing online with lots more images here:  http://www.borsheimarts.com/news/201709_Artnews_WindWaterWisteria.htm

     Now, off to continue this precision mural I stopped working on seems like a year ago . . . [it is in my own home, so … ]

Peace,

Kelly Borsheim, artist

P.S. IF original art, while affordable, is STILL a bit out of your budget, or the piece you adored has sold?  Or do you like arty things in different formats, to surround yourself with art?  Looking for a gift?  See my store online for pillow, phone cases, shower curtains, towels, tote bags, and yes, even prints on metal, wood, canvas, and so much more:


No comments: