Thursday, May 14, 2015

Closing 15 May Manifest Gallery DRAWN


Dear Art Lover,
     Only two days left in Manifest Gallery’s toughly juried exhibition, DRAWN 2015.  Thirty six works by 27 artists were chosen out of  1188 entries from 394 artists.  I am thrilled to announce that TWO of my Nitram charcoal and pastel drawing made it into this special event.  I hope that you may be able to see the exhibit.  

DRAWN 2015 dates:
17 April : opening
15 May : Final Day of Exhibition 

Manifest Gallery
2727 Woodburn Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45206
www.manifestgallery.org

Manifest Gallery Cincinnati Ohio DRAWN art exhibition Nitram Charcoal


You may see my contributions to the exhibition [besides this detail in their promo pic] in my previous post here:

Thank you so much for your interest in the arts! 
Artist at Manifest Gallery Ohio

Kelly

P.S.  Happy happy birthday, Sweet Aunt Christine!

No comments: