Monday, September 26, 2011

Book Signing Street Art Florence Italy

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I am delighted to announce that I received the proof copy of my new book “My Life as a Street Painter in Florence, Italy” and it looks great! There are over 330 images in the book and while I did try to focus on the art, there are images of the artists who create the paintings. I also wrote about various issues that street artists face, including our struggles with taxes and government and the joys of sharing the street.

I placed my first order for the books, which should arrive before October. And so, I am offering a very SHORT-LIVED Special Offer:

Pre-printing sales offer:
Signed copy $25 + $5 shipping (anywhere in the world)
[regular price for unsigned book = $28.95 + shipping]
Offer Expires 28 September 2011
Do not forget to include the name(s) you would like me to write into the book signing.

To order, please visit my home page:
http://borsheimarts.com
and you may pay safely with PayPal
or
send a check to me for the proper amount, depending on your book quantities to:
223A Greystone Lane, Cedar Creek, Texas 78612
and then send me an e-mail to lock in your rate. I will reserve a book for you.

##################

Calendar: Art Events:

My time in central Texas is coming to a close soon, so I do hope that I get to see you before I leave. Here is what I have planned thus far:

~ 1-2 October: Stone Carving Competition, The Vineyard at Florence (Texas)
~ Thursday, 6 October, 6 - 8 p.m.: Book Signing - ArtSpace, Austin, Texas
~ Saturday, 8 October, 4 - 6 p.m.: Book Signing - Community Renaissance Market, Austin, Texas
~ 14-16 October: Kelly's Last Open Studio in Texas
~ 22-23 October: Sculpture Show, Wesley Gallery, Dripping Springs, Texas
~ 25 October - 14 November: One-man exhibit, Quattro Gallery, Austin, Texas
~ Saturday, 5 November: Quattro Gallery, Artist's reception (evening, time to be announced)
~ Saturday, 12 November, 2 - 5 p.m.: Book Signing - Quattro Gallery, Austin, Texas

This coming weekend:

1 & 2 October:
Saturday: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

2011 Stone Carving Competition and Fine Arts Festival
The Vineyard
8711 FM 487
Florence, Texas 76527
Contact: KAMBRAH GARLAND at 512-924-7447 or ph. 254.793.3363
www.thevineyardatflorence.com E-mail: stonecarvingevent@gmail.com
The competition will be judged on Sunday afternoon at 2 pm by no less than 3 independent judges. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be given.


For details about all the future events, please visit my exhibits page:
http://www.borsheimarts.com/exhibits.htm

No comments: