Friday, March 6, 2009

Pietro Annigoni


Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

Well, I hope you enjoy reading about other artists because I have spent the better part of this week collecting images of the famous Italian painter, printmaker, author, draftsman & sculptor Pietro Annigoni (1910-1988).

Check it out here in my latest e-newsletter:

www.BorsheimArts.com/news/2009_03.htm


By the way, I only send out about 6-8 of these newsletters from my site. The subscription list is different from the subscription list to this blog (which I do not control). If you are interested in receiving my more rare e-newsletters, or just want to communicate with me, please contact the studio.

Other useful links to information about Annigoni:

Wikipedia in Italian -- shows an image of his grave in Florence
Wikipedia in English -- very different write-up. Only one image, but more text

Art Renewal’s Web site

Good articles (in Italian):
Artelabonline
windoweb.it

No comments: