Thursday, March 12, 2009

Artist Interview – WhoHub.com

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I thought I would take advantage of an opportunity that came my way recently. I was sent an e-mail inviting me to submit my responses to an online interview.
Check it out here:

http://www.whohub.com/kellyborsheim


Now, would you just look at this cloud over San Niccolò and the Arno River in Florence, Italy? I mean – good grief. It looks like a puffy BEAST! Incredible!

And as much as I need a new camera (without dirt inside the lens), I am grateful I was able snap this shot. Last week when I wanted to take a photo of a drawing I had done before I loaded her up on my bike, the lens would not open at all. Later that evening I heard my name being called out and saw Hélène and Kieran starting dinner outdoors at a café. I now tease Kieran (gratefully) that ever since he touched my camera it began working as normal again. Still, it is just a matter of time now . . .


1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

Thanks for sharing the interview with us. Always interesting to get to know someone better.