Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Milan Italy Fountain Galleria

Cari Amici (Dear Friends),

I am now back in Florence, Italy, but wanted to share with you some more of my favorite shots of Milano. My friend Elena took the snapshot of me. Apparently one is supposed to place one’s heal in the crotch of a bull mosaic in the floor of the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, near the Duomo.
And then the visitor should spin or turn three times to receive good luck.

What could it hurt (except for the bull)? The good news for me, in Florence, is that I am now moving from a semi-private room to a private room in another house. The bad news is that there is no Internet connexion in my new place. And in Italia, some things still take a lot of time and money. Perhaps spinning on a bull’s crotch will actually bring me luck ;-) !

Enjoy the fotos and thank you for reading!
Ciao, ciao,
Kelly Borsheim


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos.
How did you pick a skirt to match the bull dance?
Gene P.