Thursday, July 24, 2008

Art News Art Classes

Cari Amici,

I just published my art newsletter (to the list generated via my site and shows). If you are not on that list, but would like to read it, as well as see the updated listing for the art classes that I am teaching this summer, please click here:
www.borsheimarts.com/news/2008_07.htm
What I forgot to share is a little tidbit about the charcoal drawing “A World Away” (Sara, jazz). It was not until mid-June, after she made her debut in an exhibit in Florence, Italy, that I realized that I accidentally signed her with the incorrect date “2006-2007.” She should have “2007-2008” Doh!

Read past newsletters before signing up to my artlist:
borsheimarts.com/newsletter.htm
Or just subscribe: Contact Me – Thanks!

I have rearranged my classes into a schedule falling in mid-August and I have a great line-up of models to work with. Won’t you join us?
www.borsheimarts.com/artclass.htm

PS Happy Birthday, Frederick Bentley!

No comments: