Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Stock Photography


On my way out the door tonight to get some printouts made from some digital files, my friend Simone called. He met me and we ended up at the Edison (English-speaking) Bookstore café near Piazza della Repubblica. After a very funny conversation about what he would like to do with the rest of his life, I saw my new Italian friend Rita. I met Rita this Sunday as she joined Lisa and me at the herb market. Rita introduced me to her friend Donatella, who restores paintings in Prato. So, what a fun and unexpected joy tonight was.

However, I digress. Because of my short time at home tonight before I return to my late night drawing, I will do a blatant marketing plea:
Please check out and buy my photos online at:
http://www.istockphoto.com/borsheim


Currently I have received 2493 downloads of my images of Italy, food, Austin, Texas, Paris, homes, and more. I am SOoooooo close to the next level of 2500, that I thought I would enlist your help. These images have limited rights granted with each purchase, but the prices cannot be beat. Also, the photo experts at istockphoto.com have inspected each of my 434 images, so you will not be disappointed by the print or screen quality.

Besides the sales of my fine art, selling my images through http://www.istockphoto.com/borsheim helps me to keep working in Florence, Italy, and improving my skills.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH!


.

No comments: