Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Clouds


Always having been a dreamer of sorts, I am constantly watching the sky. One of my favorite pastimes is to photograph skies while I am flying. This image was taken around 8 am while I was just about to land in Chicago en route to Italy. From the ground shortly after I took this image, the skies looked dreary and it was snowing. But above the cloud line, something amazing was transpiring. I am often reminded that photography just cannot capture the feeling one has when surrounded by Nature’s beauty. Yet, I still strive to take a good image.

I hope you enjoy. Tomorrow I tell you more about my return to Italia.
Ciao, ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have always been a cloud watcher
its kind of soothing and aw inspiring. it never gets boring...
Rodney